Friday 30 April 2010

Hippie Healthy Living

I am often questioned about my life style and how I can manage to keep it so healthy. Indeed I try to live healthy. I go to gym 5-6 times a week and my nutrition is very balanced and 'right' as people sometimes call it. But I am not obsessed about it, it feels natural and pretty easy. Living healthy is not difficult or boring as lots of people think. It doesn't change your personality or ability to have fun and enjoy life but it definitely makes you feel and look much better, stronger, more confident, more emotionally balanced and happier.

So I would like to share on how simple and enjoyable it is to live healthy. I am going to write about my own research, experiments, discoveries, lies in media and supermarkets about healthy choices and in general how to have a hippie attitude towards healthy living with no drugs involved but lots of rock'n'roll. I will be happy to see any wishes, comments, critics, advice, views and opinions. Peace. x

No comments:

Post a Comment